Daugavpils University, Latvia
Daugavpils University (Daugavpils Universitate) is the biggest university in Latvia and has faculties of Humanities, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences and Mathematics, Music and Arts and Education and Management. It is located in the city of Daugavpils in South Eastern Latvia.
Daugavpils is a Russian-speaking city on the banks of the Daugava River and also borders Belarus and Lithuania. It offers a scenic location surrounded by lakes and nature reserves and is a cultural centre in Latvia.
- Estimated number of mobility places for each subject: 1-3 full-year or 2-6 semester places
Available Subject Areas
- Central & East European Studies
- Language of teaching is in Latvian and English
- Grades are allocated on a scale of 1-10 with 5 and above being a pass
- Entry Requirements: not applicable. Further information on study at Daugavpils University.
- Accommodation is available in university residence (shared rooms only) or privately.
Travel and costs
- University of Glasgow Financial Support - guaranteed funding available through Erasmus+
- Cost of living
- Nearest airport: Daugavpils International Airport (DGP). More travel information available.