Lewis and Clark College, USA
Lewis and Clark College is a private liberal arts college located in Portland, Oregon, a mid-sized city with easy access to the mountains, beaches and deserts of the Pacific Northwest. With over 75% of its 3500 student body living on campus, the forested Palatine hill bustles with over 100 clubs and organisations. The campus boasts a strong commitment to sustainability, sourcing its electricity exclusively from wind power and has a diverse student populace, home to students from 75 different countries.
Only six miles from Portland, a free shuttle bus gets students from campus to the city, which offers a thriving music scene and a wealth of cultural attractions.
Available Subject Areas
- Grading system
- Estimated number of places: 1-3 full-year or 2-6 semester places
- Suitable for Law students only
- Credit guidance: credit range per semester = 12-19 (may exceed 19 if GPA > 3.0)
- Entry requirements
Travel and costs
- University of Glasgow Financial Support
- Cost of living
- Travel: Portland International Airport (PDX) is the closest airport.
- USA Immigration: protocol states that students applying to a US partner usually in March/April must provide evidence that they have sufficient funds to cover all expenses while in the United States. Full information of the financial sum required will be found on the US partner webpages and on the US Embassy webpages for their home country.