Corvinus University of Budapest, Hungary
Corvinus University of Budapest is ois housed in multiple buildings in the city centre of Budapest. The University offers courses in agriculture, business, economics, and social sciences.
Budapest is the capital city of Hungary, and rests on the picturesque banks of the river Danube. It is considered to be one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and is also known for its arts and culture scene.
Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree: Central & East European, Russian & Eurasian Studies
- Estimated number of mobility places for each subject: 1-3 full-year or 2-6 semester places
Available Subject Areas
- Central & East European Studies
- Primary language of teaching is English.
- Grading system: grades allocated on a scale of 1-5, with 2 and above being a pass
- Entry Requirements: not applicable. Further information on study at University of Budapest
- Course listing
Travel and costs
- University of Glasgow Financial Support - guaranteed funding available through Erasmus+
- Cost of living
- Nearest airport: Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport