University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
The University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (ULPGC) has four campuses in Gran Canaria and one each in Lanzarote and Fuerteventura.
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is the capital city of Gran Canaria island, the second most populous of the Canary Islands, a Spanish archipelago off the North West coast of Africa near Tenerife and Fuerteventura. Las Palmas is the biggest city in the Canary Islands and the ninth largest city in Spain. It has a mild to warm climate throughout the year and sees a lot of tourism as a result of this and its expansive beaches. Its historical centre is also a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Estimated number of mobility places: 1-3 full-year or 2-6 semester places
Note that the agreement is with Hispanic Studies (Spanish) - Interpretation & Translation only.
Available Subject Areas
- Primary language of teaching is Spanish
- Grading system: 10-0
- Entry Requirements: not applicable. Further information on study at University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- You must take 30 ECTS credits per semester
Travel and costs
- University of Glasgow Financial Support - guaranteed funding available through Erasmus+
- Cost of living
- Nearest international airport: Gran Canaria Airport (LPA). More travel information available.