University of Vermont, USA
University of Vermont, USA
Established in 1971, the University of Vermont is the fifth oldest university in New England located in Vermont's largest city, Burlington. Home to 13,000 students, the 460-acre campus is home to Lake Champlain, which features a beautiful 8 mile trail that runs alongside the lake. Outside of the campus, students can explore the city of Burlington, known for its great access to nature and recreation, including the best skiing in the northeast, spectacular music scene and it's growing identity as a technology and innovation hub.
Programme partner- FEEPASS
The University of Glasgow’s School of Veterinary Medicine is working with selected Universities across North America to offer a unique opportunity: FEEPASS (Facilitated Early Entry Program for Animal Science Students). This innovative programme offers high quality animal science students from the University of Maine a chance to study veterinary medicine within the global context.
Accreditations: The University of Glasgow has approved status from the American Veterinary Medical Association, so that the final qualification received is equivalent to a DVM obtained from a veterinary school in North America.
- This MVLS partnership that allows students from selected North American partners articulation for final year to the University of Glasgow's BVMS programme.
- For more information, download our FEEPASS brochure or visit Veterinary Medicine and Surgery on our page
Incoming mobility partner - Principia Consortium
The University of Vermont is a Principia Consortium member, a group of select US Colleges and Universities who offer students enrolled in their Honors programmes a unique international Study Abroad opportunity at the University of Glasgow.
- Estimated number of mobility places for each subject: 1-3 full year or 2-6 semester places
Available Subject Areas
- Accounting & Finance
- Aerospace Engineering/Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business & Management
- Central & East European Studies
- Civil Engineering
- Comparative Literature
- Computing Science
- Digital Media & Information Studies
- Earth Science and Geology
- Economic & Social History
- Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- English Language
- English Literature
- Film & TV
- History of Art
- Life Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Product Design Engineering
- School of Interdisciplinary subjects Dumfries
- Scottish Literature
- Theatre Studies
- Theology & Religious Studies
- Urban Studies/Public & Social Policy
Find out more about studying in Glasgow
- Principia Consortium
- Application deadlines and semester dates
- Teaching style, assessment and credits
- Cost of living