Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
Chulalongkorn University is the oldest institute of higher education in Thailand. Located in Bangkok, the Business School has educated over 30.000 alumni. In 2013, Chulalongkorn Business School became the first education institute in Thailand to receive AACSB and EPAS accreditation, indicating its achievement of world-class business quality standards.
Bangkok is the capital of Thailand and has emerged in recent decades as a regional centre for finance, business and art.
Chulalongkorn University is one of the partners in our Master of Global Business (MGB) programme
Furthermore, the Faculty of Medicine, at Chulalongkorn University has a programme which allows students to complete two years of a medical degree at Thailand, followed by a Postgraduate Certificate or Diploma at the University of Glasgow, before returning to Thailand to finish their medical degree.
Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility Programme Partner
Chulalongkorn University is an Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility Programme Partner. The Erasmus+ programme now offers mobility worldwide, all participants receive a travel and subsistence allowance.
ICM funding and application
- Undergraduate - incoming ICM
- Staff - incoming and outgoing ICM
- Priority area - Medical and Life Sciences, Global Business and Arts/Humanities (for 2020)
Any questions contact GoAbroad@glasgow.ac.uk
- Outgoing mobility for Business & Management and Accounting & Finance students only
- Estimated number of mobility places: 1-3 full-year or 2-6 semester places
Available Subject Areas
- Accounting & Finance
- Business & Management
- Grading system
- Credit guidance: typical full course for home students load per semester = 15