University of Belgrade, Serbia
The University of Belgrade is the oldest and the largest university in Serbia. Founded in 1808 as the Belgrade Higher School in revolutionary Serbia, by 1838 it merged with the Kragujevac-based departments into a single university.
Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility Programme Partner
The University of Belgrade is an Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility Programme Partner. The Erasmus+ programme now offers mobility worldwide, all participants receive a travel and subsistence allowance.
ICM funding and application
- Staff and Postgraduate - incoming and outgoing ICM
- This opportunity is for: PhD / staff
- Priority subjects: Archaeology; Central and East European Studies; History, Politics
Any questions contact GoAbroad@glasgow.ac.uk
Available Subject Areas
- Central & East European Studies
- Politics and International Relations
Travel and costs
- Cost of Living
- Travel: Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport (Less than 30 minute drive from University)