Kimep University JSC, Kazakhstan
Kimep University, established in 1992 and situated in Almaty, Kazakhstan, is a private university which awards bachelors, masters and doctoral degrees.
Almaty is Kazakhstan’s largest metropolis and is set against the picturesque backdrop of the Trans-Ili Alatau mountains. Attractions include the Central State Museum, which has on display a vast collection of historic Kazakh artifacts, along with Panfilov Park which houses the distinctive bright-yellow towers of Zenkov Cathedral.
Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree: Central & East European, Russian & Eurasian Studies
Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility
Kimep University is an Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility partner. The Erasmus+ programme now offers mobility worldwide, all participants receive a travel and subsistence allowance.
ICM funding and application
Any questions contact GoAbroad@glasgow.ac.uk.
Available Subject Areas
- Central & East European Studies
- Politics and International Relations
- This opportunity is for: undergraduate; PhD; staff
- Priority area: Central and East European Studies, Politics and Sociology are pending
- The Residence Hall is located on KIMEP University campus in the centre of Almaty city