University of Zimbabwe
The University of Zimbabwe in Harare, is the oldest and top ranked university in Zimbabwe. The university has nine faculties and one College offering a wide variety of degree programmes and many specialist research centres and institutes. English is the language of instruction.
Harare is the capital and most populous city in Zimbabwe. The city sits on a plateau at an elevation of 1,483 metres above sea level and its climate is subtropical highland. Harare is Zimbabwe's leading political, financial, commercial, and communications centre.
Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility Programme Partner
The University of Zimbabwe is an Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility Programme Partner. The Erasmus+ programme now offers mobility worldwide, all participants receive a travel and subsistence allowance.
ICM funding and application
- Staff and Postgraduate - incoming and outgoing ICM
- Priority area - Social Sciences, Education and Urban Studies
Any questions contact GoAbroad@glasgow.ac.uk
Available Subject Areas
- Social Sciences (research)
- Urban Studies/Public & Social Policy
- Cost of living
- Nearest airport: Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport (Harare)