University of Warsaw, Poland
The University of Warsaw (Uniwersytet Warszawski) is the largest university in Poland. It has 126 buildings and over 18 faculties and offers courses in a wide range of subjects. It is one of the most prestigious Polish universities.
It is located in the city of Warsaw, the capital of Poland. Warsaw has a historic old town but is also a cultural centre and offers a thriving nightlife and modern, contemporary architecture.
- Estimated number of mobility places for each subject: 1-3 full-year or 2-6 semester places
Available Subject Areas
- Slavonic Languages
- Primary language of teaching is Polish with some classes available in English
- Grading system: Grades are allocated on a scale of 2-5, with 3 and above being a pass
- Entry Requirements: not applicable. Further information on study at University of Warsaw
- Accommodation is available in university residences or guest houses
- One full time year of study is equivalent to 60 ECTS credits
Travel and costs
- University of Glasgow Financial Support - guaranteed funding available through Erasmus+
- Cost of living
- Nearest international airport: Warsaw Chopin Airport (WAW). More travel information available.