Audencia Business School, France
Audencia Business School is a top business school in France and in Europe, accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS), and the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). Audencia is consistently ranked in the top five business schools in France.
Audencia Business School, was founded in Nantes in 1900 and its name Audencia – from the Latin audientia, meaning 'listening', and audacia, meaning 'daring'. Nantes is located less than an hour from the Atlantic coast and two hours from Paris. Its situated in the Loire Valley – also known as the “Garden of France” – with many fine vineyards and fruit orchards lining the banks of the Loire River. Nantes is a leader in sustainable development and was recognised as the European Green Capital 2013 by the European Commission.
Estimated number of places: for each subject 4-6 full-year or 8-12 semester places
Available Subject Areas
Please ensure that you research the courses available to you as an exchange student, and check with your subject coordinator(s) that these courses are suitable for your Glasgow degree programme. Please note that partner course offerings may change on a yearly basis.
Please research course level; content and assessment structures; partner academic pre-requisites for exchange students; whether enough courses / credits are available in your degree subject(s) to meet your Glasgow degree credit requirements; language of teaching and for Joint Honours students, whether the partner has any restrictions on taking courses from different Schools/Faculties.
- Accounting & Finance
- Business & Management
- Language of teaching: French or English. UofG students should ensure that all required courses are taught in a language in which they are at least proficient at B2 level.
- Course list
- Entry requirements: 'good standing at your home institution and receive their nomination; at least three terms of business studies'
- Accommodation: No on-campus housing, but the University has a housing platform to help students and a blog with useful information
Travel and costs
- University of Glasgow Financial support
- Cost of living
- Student Life, including accommodation and cost of living
- The closest international airport is the Nantes Atlantique Airport, which is less than a 20 minute drive from the University. Alternatively, students may wish to reach Nantes by train, via the route London St. Pancras to Nantes.