European Humanities University, Lithuania
The European Humanities University offers courses in humanities and social sciences in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Vilnius is the capital of and largest city in Lithuania. It is a cosmopolitan city and known for the architecture in its old town, a UNESCO world heritage site. A rich history has resulted in a vibrant city full of culture and Vilnius is recognised by UNESCO as one of the most beautiful cities in Eastern and Central Europe.
Estimated number of places: 1-3 full-year or 2-6 semester places
Available Subject Areas
- Language of teaching is primarily in Belarusian and Russian
- Grades and credit transfer
- Entry Requirements: not applicable.
- Accommodation is available in EHU student residences, or privately
- Connect With Go Abroad Students
Travel and costs
- University of Glasgow Financial Support - guaranteed funding available through Erasmus+
- Cost of living
- Nearest airport: Vilnius Airport (VNO). More travel information available
- International Student Handbook