Singapore Management University (SMU), Singapore
Singapore Management University (SMU) campus is the first of its kind – designed, integrated and constructed in the heart of a fully developed cityscape. It is surrounded by museums, theatres, educational institutions, art galleries, cafés, restaurants and a range of retail outlets. Planning and development of the SMU campus involved a broad spectrum of professional, community, civic and public groups who together were intent on creating a unique city campus directed towards the challenges of the new millennium, and yet connected to the historical origins of this important district.
Singapore is a vibrantly cosmopolitan and culturally diverse city-state off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula in South East Asia. It is among the 20 smallest countries in the world yet still is a world leader in many areas, such as education, economics, aviation and public service.
- Estimated number of mobility places: 1-3 full-year or 2-6 semester places
Available Subject Areas
- Accounting & Finance
- Business & Management
- Computing Science
- Digital Media & Information Studies
Travel and costs
- University of Glasgow Financial Support
- Cost of living
- Nearest international aiport: Changi and Seletar Airports.
- Connect With Go Abroad Students
- International students link
- Student’s pass information
- Pre-departure checklist