University of Oviedo, Spain
The University of Oviedo has seven campuses in three cities, spread over the central region of Asturias: Oviedo (El Cristo, El Milán, Llamaquique, Catalanes and Oviedo-Centre), Gijón and Mieres. The University of Oviedo has seven campuses in three cities, spread over the central region of Asturias: Oviedo (El Cristo, El Milán, Llamaquique, Catalanes and Oviedo-Centre), Gijón and Mieres. It has more than four hundred years of history and a rich historical and cultural heritage.
Oviedo is the capital of the region of Asturias in the north of Spain. It is a historic city in a region which has much autonomous culture and beautiful landscapes of mountains, greenery, and beaches.
Available Subject Areas
Please ensure that you research the courses available to you as an exchange student, and check with your subject coordinator(s) that these courses are suitable for your Glasgow degree programme. Please note that partner course offerings may change on a yearly basis.
Please research course level; content and assessment structures; partner academic pre-requisites for exchange students; whether enough courses / credits are available in your degree subject(s) to meet your Glasgow degree credit requirements; language of teaching and for Joint Honours students, whether the partner has any restrictions on taking courses from different Schools/Faculties.
- Primary language of teaching is Spanish. UofG students should ensure that all required courses are taught in a language in which they are at least proficient at B2 level.
- Grading system: 10-0
- Estimated number of places: 1-3 full-year or 2-6 semester places
- Entry Requirements: not applicable. Further information on study at University of Oviedo
Travel and costs
- University of Glasgow Financial Support
- Cost of living
- Nearest international airport: Asturias Airport (OVD).