University of Malaya, Malaysia
The University of Malaya is based in the south west of Kuala Lumpur and was created on 8 October, 1949 after the King Edward VII College of Medicine, established in 1905, and Raffles College, established in 1929, was joined together.
Kuala Lumpur is Malaysia’s capital as well as being the largest city and the cultural, economic and financial hub in Malaysia. The city’s modern side can be seen in its impressive backdrop of towering skyscrapers and the visitor can explore the hawker stalls and traditional neighborhood kopitiam (coffee shops).
Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility Programme Partner
The University of Malaya is an Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility Programme Partner. The Erasmus+ programme now offers mobility worldwide, all participants receive a travel and subsistence allowance.
ICM funding and application
- Staff and Postgraduate - incoming and outgoing ICM
- Undergraduate - incoming ICM
- Priority subjects area: Social Sciences
Any questions contact GoAbroad@glasgow.ac.uk.
Available Subject Areas
- Accounting & Finance
- Business & Management
- Economic & Social History
- History of Art
- Politics and International Relations
- School of Interdisciplinary subjects Dumfries
- Urban Studies/Public & Social Policy
- This opportunity is for: Staff; PhD
- Estimated number of places: 2-6 semester places
- Priority areas: Arts; Social Sciences; Science and Engineering
- Language of teaching: Science Based Faculties – 100% English. Arts Based Faculties – 80% courses taught in English and 20% in Malay Language