University of Lisbon, Portugal
Universidade de Lisboa (ULisboa) is the largest Higher Education institution in Portugal and is amongst the 200 best universities worldwide.
It is situated in Lisbon, the capital and the largest city of Portugal. Lisbon contrasts between the historical and modern, combining different cultures, trends and lifestyles.
Programme partner with Instituto de Ciências Sociais
The Instituto de Ciências Sociais of the Universidade de Lisboa (ICS) is the Research Institute for the Social Sciences in Portugal, since 1982 ICS has enjoyed autonomous status within the University of Lisbon.
Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Degree: International Master in South European Studies
- Estimated number of mobility places for each subject: 1-3 full-year
Available Subject Areas
- Computing Science
- Language of Teaching: Portuguese (language courses); some courses may be available in English
- Grade System: 18 to 20 excellent; 16 and 17 very good; 14 and 15 good; 10 to 13 sufficient; 0 to 9 fail
Travel and costs
- University of Glasgow Financial Support - guaranteed funding available through Erasmus+
- Cost of living
- Nearest airport: Humberto Delgado Airport, also known as Lisbon Airport and Portela Airport (LIS)