Pontifical Catholic University of Valparaíso, Chile
The Pontifical Catholic University of Valparaíso, situated in Valparaíso, Chile, was founded in 1928 and today has more than 14,000 students with more than 850 international students.
Valparaíso is a picturesque port city on the coast of Chile with a population of nearly 264,000. It is home to unique colonial architecture and has a number of seafood restaurants and markets for the visitor.
Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility Programme Partner
Pontifical Catholic University of Valparaíso is an Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility Programme Partner. The Erasmus+ programme now offers mobility worldwide, all participants receive a travel and subsistence allowance.
ICM funding and application
Any questions contact GoAbroad@glasgow.ac.uk
Available Subject Areas
- MVLS (research)
- Science and Engineering (research)
- This opportunity is for: PhD; staff
- Priority subject areas:
- Food decontamination and shelf-life extension;
- renewable energy;
- buidling and civil engineering;
- medical and diagnostic treatment technologies.
- Language of teaching: Spanish
- Academic calendar
- Courses taught in English