University of Maine, USA (FEEPASS and Principia partner)
We welcome students from the University of Maine to the University of Glasgow. These are incoming-only opportunities for students from the United States wanting to study at the University of Glasgow.
Programme partner- FEEPASS (incoming opportunity)
The University of Glasgow’s School of Veterinary Medicine is working with selected Universities across North America to offer a unique opportunity: FEEPASS (Facilitated Early Entry Program for Animal Science Students). This innovative programme offers high quality animal science students from the University of Maine a chance to study veterinary medicine within the global context.
Accreditations: The University of Glasgow has approved status from the American Veterinary Medical Association, so that the final qualification received is equivalent to a DVM obtained from a veterinary school in North America.
- This MVLS partnership that allows students from selected North American partners articulation for final year to the University of Glasgow's BVMS programme.
- For more information, download our FEEPASS brochure or visit Veterinary Medicine and Surgery on our USA page
Principia Consortium (incoming mobility partner)
University of Maine is a Principia Consortium member, a group of select US Colleges and Universities who offer students enrolled in their Honors programmes a unique international Study Abroad opportunity at the University of Glasgow.
>> Study abroad and exchange at Glasgow
Available Subject Areas
Please ensure that you research the courses available to you as an exchange student, and check with your subject coordinator(s) that these courses are suitable for your Glasgow degree programme. Please note that partner course offerings may change on a yearly basis.
Please research course level; content and assessment structures; partner academic pre-requisites for exchange students; whether enough courses / credits are available in your degree subject(s) to meet your Glasgow degree credit requirements; language of teaching and for Joint Honours students, whether the partner has any restrictions on taking courses from different Schools/Faculties.
- Accounting & Finance
- Aerospace Engineering/Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business & Management
- Celtic and Gaelic
- Central & East European Studies
- Civil Engineering
- Comparative Literature
- Computing Science
- Digital Media & Information Studies
- Earth Science and Geology
- Economic & Social History
- Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- English Language
- English Literature
- Film & TV
- History of Art
- Life Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Politics and International Relations
- Product Design Engineering
- School of Interdisciplinary subjects Dumfries
- Scottish Literature
- Slavonic Languages
- Theatre Studies
- Theology & Religious Studies
- Urban Studies/Public & Social Policy
Find out more about studying in Glasgow
- Principia Consortium
- Application deadlines and semester dates
- Teaching style, assessment and credits
- Cost of living
Orono, ME 04469, USA