We’re committed to embracing diversity and difference and treating our colleagues, students, partners and others with respect.
We want our campuses to be inviting, secure and comfortable environments for all. We recognise that increasing opportunities for anyone who wants to engage with our campus community and facilities is a benefit to everyone.
Find your away around the University
Buildings and Room Finder
The University has developed an app (available as a desktop version and as a mobile app for students) to provide you with directions from one building to another on campus. You can also get directions to particular rooms and it's linked to DisabledGo's website so you can get information on building access.
- Navigate campus with ease using maps and directions to University buildings and rooms
- Get accessible route directions
- Check out the physical access features of location via DisabledGo
- If you are a student you can check your timetable on the go
- Receive updates and text alerts of late timetable changes
- Synchronise your timetable with your personal calendar
- Accessibility map: Main Building [pdf]
- Gilbert Scott Building - Level 1 and 2 Access Map
- Gilbert Scott Building - Exploded Map
- Adam Smith Building - Exploded Map
- Fraser Building - Exploded Map
- Accessibility map: Hillhead Street - Bank Street [pdf]
- Accessibility map: Lilybank Gardens - Hillhead Street [pdf]
- Accessibility map: University Avenue - Western Infirmary [pdf]
- Accessibility map: St Andrews Building [pdf]
Mobility Scooter and Wheelchair Loans
Mobility Scooters are available for loan on a daily basis for staff and students who have difficulty moving between locations on campus. Please contact the Disability Service directly for further details.
A limited number of transit wheelchairs are available for visitors from the Main Gatehouse, Hunterian Museum and Hunterian Art Gallery and the Hunterian at the Kelvin Hall. To check availability please contact the individual areas before arriving.
Main Gatehouse - 0141 330 444
The Hunterian - 0141 330 4221
Issues with physical accessibility on campus?
If you experience an issue with physical access anywhere on campus, please email email@example.com where a member of Estates staff will be able to help.
This website has been designed to be as accessible as possible and we welcome feedback on suggestions for improvements. If you have any problems, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website design employs XHTML and CSS. We follow best practice guidelines, such as the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines and PAS 78 (British Standards Institute guidance on website accessibility).
All navigation and content text used on our website can be increased or decreased in size. Please see the BBC's My Web My Way (accessibility features of browsers and operating systems) for assistance.