Northland College, Wisconsin, USA
Northland College Wisconsin is a liberal arts college located in Ashland, Wisconsin. Founded in 1892 as the North Wisconsin Academy, the college was established in 1906 and has a focus on the environment and sustainability.
Ashland, located in Ashland and Bayfield counties in Wisconsin, is a port on Lake Superior and provides opportunity for various activities including the Northland Great Lakes Visitor Centre and the South Shore Brewery.
- Estimated number of mobility places: 1-3 full-year or 2-6 semester places
Available Subject Areas
Please ensure that you research the courses available to you as an exchange student, and check with your subject coordinator(s) that these courses are suitable for your Glasgow degree programme. Please note that partner course offerings may change on a yearly basis.
Please research course level; content and assessment structures; partner academic pre-requisites for exchange students; whether enough courses / credits are available in your degree subject(s) to meet your Glasgow degree credit requirements; language of teaching and for Joint Honours students, whether the partner has any restrictions on taking courses from different Schools/Faculties.
- School of Interdisciplinary subjects Dumfries
Travel and costs
- University of Glasgow Financial Support
- Travel: Duluth International Airport is the nearest airport to Ashland
- USA Immigration: protocol states that students applying to a US partner usually in March/April must provide evidence that they have sufficient funds to cover all expenses while in the United States. Full information of the financial sum required will be found on the US partner webpages and on the US Embassy webpages for their home country.