Reykjavik University, Iceland
Reykjavik University's (RU) subjects in research and teaching are science and engineering, computer science, business and law. The University has an interdisciplinary approach that fits well with today's society and offers programmes that, for example, cross business with computer science and computer science with engineering. RU is at the forefront of research in Iceland in its focus areas.
Reykjavik is the capital of Iceland and has around 120,000 inhabitants. Iceland is known for having one of the highest standards of living and the people have been ranked the friendliest in the world (WEF, 2012). Iceland is ranked number one on the Global Peace Index and English is spoken by almost everyone.
- Estimated number of mobility places for each subject: 1-3 full-year or 2-6 semester places
Available Subject Areas
- Language of teaching: English
- Grading system: Grades are given on a scale of 1-10. A grade of 5 is a pass at undergraduate level
- Entry Requirements: not applicable. Further information on study at Reykjavik University Iceland
- Accommodation: the University does not offer accommodation on or off campus. Students are in charge of arranging and securing their own accommodation in Reykjavik
Travel and costs
- University of Glasgow Financial Support - guaranteed funding available through Erasmus+
- Cost of living