University of Bergen, Norway
The University of Bergen (UiB) is an internationally recognised research university and is the most cited university in Norway. There are six faculties at UiB and there are a around 1,550 international students. Its campus concentrated in the heart of the city of Bergen.
Called the gateway to the fjords, Bergen is Norway’s second largest city, and lies clambering up the mountain sides, overlooking the sea. Around 10 percent of the population in Bergen are students, which add a fresh and youthful mood to the city.
- Estimated number of mobility places for each subject: 1-3 full-year or 2-6 semester places
Available Subject Areas
- Earth Science and Geology
- Life Sciences
- Language of teaching: English
- Grade system: A-F
- Entry Requirements: not applicable. Further information on study at University of Bergen Norway
- Accommodation: the university guarantees housing for exchange students in one of its student hostels
Travel and costs
- University of Glasgow Financial Support - guaranteed funding available through Erasmus+
- Cost of living