University of Zaragoza, Spain
Founded in 1542, the University of Zaragoza is one of the oldest universities in Spain, with a history dating back to the Roman period. The university has over 40,000 students in its 22 faculties and has campuses in Huesca, Teruel, and Zaragoza.
Zaragoza is the capital of the region of Aragon in the north of Spain.
- Estimated number of mobility places for each subject: 1-3 full-year or 2-6 semester places
- Primary language of teaching is Spanish
- Grading system: 10-0
- Entry Requirements: not applicable. Further information on study at University of Zaragoza
Travel and costs
- University of Glasgow Financial Support - guaranteed funding available through Erasmus+
- Cost of living
- Nearest international airport: Zaragoza Airport (ZAZ). More travel information available.