Kozminski University, Poland
Kozminski University is a private business school in Warsaw. The university is considered to be one of Poland’s highest rated private universities. The campus area is about 3,4 hectare and consists of four buildings. Kozminski also has 5 student organization offices where students might socialize and gain some professional experience.
The campus is located in Praga Północ (Praga North), which is very well connected with the city centre and other living districts like, for example, Wola. A nearby metro station and multiple bus and tram connections make the area easily accessible.
- Estimated number of mobility places for each subject: 1-3 full-year or 2-6 semester places
Available Subject Areas
- Accounting & Finance
- Business & Management
- Courses available in English
- Grading system
- Entry Requirements: further information on study at Kozminski University.
- Accommodation: rental fees range from approximately 350 to 500 € per month, depending on location, size, standards etc.
Travel and costs
- University of Glasgow Financial Support - guaranteed funding available through Erasmus+
- Cost of living
- Nearest international airport: Warsaw Chopin Airport (WAW). More travel information available.