University of Salamanca, Spain
The University of Salamanca (Universidad de Salamanca) founded in 1218 by King Alphonsus IX of León, is one of the oldest universities in Europe. It is located in the city of Salamanca, west of Madrid.
Salamanca is an ancient city in the region of Castille and León, and its city centre is a UNESCO world heritage site. It is a renowned student city with an abundance of activities for international visitors.
Available Subject Areas
- Estimated number of places for each subject:1-3 full-year or 2-6 semester places
- Primary language of teaching is Spanish, some courses may be available in English
- Grading system: 10-0
- Entry Requirements: not applicable. Further information on study at University of Salamanca
- Accommodation in student halls is available, as well as shared flats, home stays, and private residences
Travel and costs
- University of Glasgow Financial Support - guaranteed funding available through Erasmus+
- Cost of living
- Nearest international airport: Salamanca Airport (SLM)