Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
Nanyang Technological University (NTU) is one of the three largest public and autonomous universities in Singapore. Despite being a young university, NTU is consistently ranked among the world's best in various college and university rankings. In the 2015 QS World University Rankings, NTU was ranked 13th globally and 2nd in Asia.
Singapore is a vibrantly cosmopolitan and culturally diverse city-state off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula in South East Asia. Among the 20 smallest countries in the world with a total land area of 710.2 square kilometres and yet is a world leader in many areas such as education, several economic areas, aviation and public service.
- Estimated number of mobility places: 7-10 (or more) full-year or 14-20 (or more) semester places
Available Subject Areas
Please ensure that you research the courses available to you as an exchange student, and check with your subject coordinator(s) that these courses are suitable for your Glasgow degree programme. Please note that partner course offerings may change on a yearly basis.
Please research course level; content and assessment structures; partner academic pre-requisites for exchange students; whether enough courses / credits are available in your degree subject(s) to meet your Glasgow degree credit requirements; language of teaching and for Joint Honours students, whether the partner has any restrictions on taking courses from different Schools/Faculties.
- Aerospace Engineering/Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business & Management
- Civil Engineering
- Comparative Literature
- Digital Media & Information Studies
- Earth Science and Geology
- Economic & Social History
- Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- English Language
- English Literature
- Film & TV
- History of Art
- Life Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Politics and International Relations
- Product Design Engineering
- School of Interdisciplinary subjects Dumfries
- Scottish Literature
- Theatre Studies
- Theology & Religious Studies
- Urban Studies/Public & Social Policy
- Students can take Business School courses (not MBA courses). Not suitable for Economics or Law students
- Language of teaching: English
- Full time studies: UG students may enrol in a maximum of 16 AUs per semester (approximately 5 courses)
Travel and costs
- University of Glasgow Financial Support
- Cost of living
- Nearest Airport: Changi and Seletar Airports. More travel information available.