Over 300 Greeks start their studies at the University of Glasgow every year, joining a long line of graduates that start with Michael Spartali, who graduated with a BSc in 1904, although our Greek connections go back further. We have been welcoming you ever since, with alumni including engineers, managers and accountants, amongst others, benefiting from a degree at a world top 100 university and one of the best student experiences anywhere!
With more world-class universities per head of population than anywhere else, you should consider studying in Scotland at the University of Glasgow, sharing our mutual appreciation of history, beautiful islands, language and football!
We welcome students to the University of Glasgow with a variety of different qualifications. Therefore we have a team of experts that will equate any of the qualifications you hold to our entry requirements. All you have to do is let us know the type of qualification you have and the grade you hold in it.
All applications for bachelor degrees must be made through www.ucas.com and must abide by the UCAS deadlines:
October 15th - Medicine, Dentistry, Veterinary Medicine
January 15th - All other programmes
Entry requirements for European applicants by college can be found at the links below:
- European requirements: Arts, Science, Engineering, Accountancy, Social Sciences
- European Requirements: Education Degree Programmes (M.Educ, BTEchEd and MA RPE)
- European requirements: Psychology BSc, MA (Arts), MA (Social Sciences)
- For information about admission to Dentistry: email@example.com
- For information about admission to Law: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For information about admission to Medicine: email@example.com
- For information about admission to Veterinary Medicine: firstname.lastname@example.org
A minimum of 34 points is required to be considered for an offer. Actual offers will specify subjects and grades to be attained at Higher Level.
We will consider applications to Masters degrees from graduates holding a Bachelors Degree. Applicants with a GPA of 3.0 or above may be considered for postgraduate study. This equates to scores of approximately 6.5 or higher from most Anotera Ekpedeftika Idrimatas and Technologika Ekpedeftika Idrimatas. If you are in doubt that your qualification meets our standards, the best advice is to apply and we can either offer you a place on our courses or suggest alternatives for you.
Study Abroad and Exchange opportunities at Glasgow
We welcome over 1500 students every year via the long-established Study Abroad and exchange programmes
If you want to come to Glasgow for a year abroad and your country does not have an existing agreement please look at our incoming Study Abroad Programme options
Students who choose to be counselled by an agency should expect the following standards of service:
- Representatives will support students throughout the application process, providing advice and assistance in the preparation/submission of documents. It is, however, the applicant who must remain ultimately responsible for their account and the management of communications.
- Representatives will have full access to student data contained within the application form and may manage a student application by discussing all aspects of the application with the University of Glasgow.
- Representatives should be honest and accurate in communicating information about the University to the student and vice versa. At no time should representatives disseminate false or misleading information to the student or to the University.
- Representatives will conduct themselves with fairness and integrity at all times and are subject to a rigorous selection and ongoing training process by the University of Glasgow.
- Representatives are paid by the University for their services and will not pass on charges to prospective students.
TCS Educational Consultants
We would be happy to welcome you to our historic main campus in the heart of Glasgow, where we host open days and campus tours for you to experience our University in person. For more information, go to: http://www.gla.ac.uk/about/visit/.
For undergraduate enquiries from European Union (EU) students regarding:
Study Abroad: email@example.com
Accountancy, Arts, Engineering, Sciences, Social Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
Veterinary Medicine: email@example.com
Primary Education, Technological Education, Religious & Philosophical Education: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all postgraduate enquiries from European Union (EU) students, please email:
International Summer School
You can also apply to join our International Summer School. This is an excellent introduction to studying at a world renowned university. The summer school offers a variety of credit and non credit-bearing courses including Mathematics and Physics, Theatre and Performance and International Business. The International Summer School website details all courses on offer.
Summer study allows you to:
- Explore a particular topic in more depth
- Experience teaching from world-class academic staff
- Supplement your studies and gain international experience and credits at a world-class university
To attend the International Summer School for most courses, but not all, you must meet the following criteria:
- You should be a current student or a graduate of an international higher education institution*.
- If your first language is not English, we require a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 (or equivalent)
- You should have a GPA of at least 3.0 (or equivalent)
Special circumstances may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please refer to individual course descriptions for courses that vary from the standard criteria.
- Applications for 2019 are currently open