The University of Glasgow welcomes applications from students from Belarus. We currently have a number of students from Belarus studying a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
The University contributes to the existing, strong academic links between Belarus and Scotland. Slavonic Studies started its history at the University and as a result the University is now home to one of the leading centres in the UK for Russian & East European Studies.
The University will consider applicants with good grades at Atestat AND one of the following qualifications:
- A-Levels or IBDP. For information on specific grade requirements please refer to the webpage for the programme you want to study. Students studying the American curriculum should visit the USA page.
- One year of study at a recognised Belarusian Higher Education Institute on a relevant degree programme with a minimum GPA of 3/4 or 4/5
- A pass on a recognised foundation programme. Our partner, Glasgow International College, offer a range of foundation programmes which can be used to gain year 2 entry to our degree programme.
We welcome applications from students with a Specialist Diploma ‘Дыплом cпецыяліста’ awarded after 5 years of study or a Masters degree ‘Дыплом магiстра’ with 8/10 to meet UK 2.1 equivalent level.
- University of Glasgow funding
Undergraduate Information Session
The University of Glasgow is pleased to invite all prospective undergraduate (Bachelors) students to online information sessions which will be dedicated to answering your questions about joining #TeamUofG.
The team will give a presentation covering the undergraduate application process, entry requirements and student life. There will be time at the end of the presentation for you to ask questions.
Study Abroad and Exchange opportunities at Glasgow
We welcome over 1500 students every year via the long-established Study Abroad and exchange programmes
If you want to come to Glasgow for a year abroad and your country does not have an existing agreement please look at our incoming Study Abroad Programme options
We would be happy to welcome you to our historic main campus in the heart of Glasgow, where we host open days and campus tours for you to experience our University in person. For more information, go to: http://www.gla.ac.uk/about/visit/.
General enquiries - email@example.com
International Recruitment Team
Joey Kirk, International Recruitment Manager (based in Glasgow)
+44 (0)141 330 3914
Mark Stansfield, Senior International Officer (based in Glasgow)
+44 (0)141 330 5525
Jennifer Wylie, International Recruitment Coordinator (based in Glasgow)
+44 (0)141 330 3241
International Summer School
INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL 2020 - CANCELLED
With the impact globally from the ongoing spread of COVID-19, to protect the health and safety of staff and students we have taken the decision to cancel the 2020 International Summer School.
We fully intend to offer a variety of International Summer School programmes in summer 2021. Our summer 2021 programmes will be advertised from September 2020 so please keep an eye open for further information.
Our International Summer School is an excellent introduction to studying at a world renowned university.
Summer study allows you to:
- Explore a particular topic in more depth
- Experience teaching from world-class academic staff
- Supplement your studies and gain international experience and credits at a world-class university