The University of Glasgow welcomes applications from students from Belarus. We currently have a number of students from Belarus studying a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
The University contributes to the existing, strong academic links between Belarus and Scotland. Slavonic Studies started its history at the University and as a result the University is now home to one of the leading centres in the UK for Russian & East European Studies.
The University will consider applicants with good grades at Atestat and one of the following qualifications:
A) A-Levels or International Baccalaureate. For information on specific grade requirements please refer to our online prospectus
B) One year of study at a recognised Belarusian Higher Education Institute on a relevant degree programme with a minimum GPA of 3/4 or 4/5; OR
C) A pass on a recognised foundation programme.
We welcome applications from students with Dyplom Bakalavra with a minimum GPA of 3.4/4 or 4.2/5.
UCAS Clearing Vacancies 2019
- University of Glasgow funding
- University of Glasgow funding
- Adam Smith Business School Excellence Scholarships (IDP)
- School of Computing Science: International Excellence Awards
- School of Geographical and Earth Sciences: PGT Excellence Awards
- University International Leadership Scholarship
- University of Glasgow Chancellors Award
- University of Glasgow/Glasgow International College Achievement Award
Study Abroad and Exchange opportunities at Glasgow
We welcome over 1500 students every year via the long-established Study Abroad and exchange programmes
If you want to come to Glasgow for a year abroad and your country does not have an existing agreement please look at our incoming Study Abroad Programme options
We would be happy to welcome you to our historic main campus in the heart of Glasgow, where we host open days and campus tours for you to experience our University in person. For more information, go to: http://www.gla.ac.uk/about/visit/.
Joey Kirk, International Recruitment Manager (based in Glasgow)
+44 (0)141 330 3914
Mark Stansfield, Senior International Officer (based in Glasgow)
+44 (0)141 330 5525
Adri Hortobagyi, International Recruitment Coordinator (based in Glasgow)
+44 (0)141 330 8764
International Summer School
You can also apply to join our International Summer School. This is an excellent introduction to studying at a world renowned university. The summer school offers a variety of credit and non credit-bearing courses including Mathematics and Physics, Theatre and Performance and International Business. The International Summer School website details all courses on offer.
Summer study allows you to:
- Explore a particular topic in more depth
- Experience teaching from world-class academic staff
- Supplement your studies and gain international experience and credits at a world-class university
To attend the International Summer School for most courses, but not all, you must meet the following criteria:
- You should be a current student or a graduate of an international higher education institution*.
- If your first language is not English, we require a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 (or equivalent)
- You should have a GPA of at least 3.0 (or equivalent)
Special circumstances may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please refer to individual course descriptions for courses that vary from the standard criteria.
- Applications for 2019 are currently open