Undergraduate entry requirements
The University will consider students who have gained the Bachillerato for admission into our foundation programme at Glasgow International College. On successful completion on the foundation programme, you will progress into Year 2 of the main Undergraduate Bachelors degree.
A-levels and International Baccalaureate Diploma
See the Undergraduate degree programmes for specfic A-levels and International Baccalaureate Diploma entry requirements.
Students applying with American qualifications (SAT/ACT/AP) should refer to the USA country page
For information about admission to Dentistry, Medicine, Veterinary Medicine or Nursing
- Dentistry: email@example.com
- Medicine: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Veterinary Medicine: email@example.com
- Nursing: firstname.lastname@example.org
View our Undergraduate degree programmes
Postgraduate taught entry requirements
We will consider applications to a Masters degree from graduates holding a Licenciado/Professional title when awarded after 4 years or more.
Minimum Entry Requirements by Scale:
- On the 20-point scale: 13-15 or above
- On the 5-point scale: 4 or above
- On the 9-point scale: 7 or above
- GPA system (4.0-0): 3.0 or above
View our Postgraduate taught degree programmes to find out more about our postgraduate taught entry requirements
- University of Glasgow funding
- University of Glasgow funding
- Sanctuary Scholarships
- Adam Smith Tercentenary Scholarship (International)
- Alexander Ogilvie Postgraduate Scholarship in Scottish History
- Global Glasgow Scholarship
- MSc International and Comparative Education Scholarship
- School of Computing Science: International Excellence Awards
- School of Geographical and Earth Sciences: PGT Excellence Awards
- University of Glasgow Chancellor's Award
- University of Glasgow International Leadership Scholarship
Prospective Student Information Sessions
The University of Glasgow is pleased to invite all prospective students to online information sessions which will be dedicated to answering your questions about joining #TeamUofG.
The team will give a presentation covering the application process, entry requirements and student life. There will be time at the end of the presentation for you to ask questions.
Click the relevant link below to book your place.
Study Abroad and Exchange opportunities at Glasgow
We welcome over 1500 students every year via the long-established Study Abroad and exchange programmes
If you want to come to Glasgow for a year abroad and your country does not have an existing agreement please look at our incoming Study Abroad Programme options
We would be happy to welcome you to our historic main campus in the heart of Glasgow, where we host open days and campus tours for you to experience our University in person. For more information, go to: http://www.gla.ac.uk/about/visit/.
Jo Power, International Recruitment Manager (based in Glasgow)
International Summer School
INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL
Our International Summer School is an excellent introduction to studying at a world renowned university.
Summer study allows you to:
- Explore a particular topic in more depth
- Experience teaching from world-class academic staff
- Supplement your studies and gain international experience and credits at a world-class university