The University of Glasgow is pleased to be recognised by the Mongolian Education Ministry to receive sponsored students, and today we have a small number at the University on a variety of programmes, mostly Social Sciences.
Scotland’s links with Mongolia are fostered by the Honory Consul for Mongolia in Scotland, based in Glasgow. And we think you’ll enjoy our quality lamb and whisky, served with a good helping of humour.
The Mongolian Certificate of Complete Secondary Education is insufficient for entry to the University of Glasgow. To be eligible for entry a student must have:
- A-Levels or IBDP. For information on specific grade requirements please refer to the webpage for the programme you want to study. Applicants studying the American curriculum should go to the USA page.
- One year of study at a recognised Higher Education Institute on a relevant degree programme with a minimum aggregate of 75%
- A pass on a recognised foundation programme. Glasgow International College offers a number of foundation programmes which lead into the second year of studies at the University of Glasgow. For more information visit the GIC website.
We welcome applications from students with Bakalavr or a Specialist Diploma with a minimum GPA of 3.4/4 or 4.2/5.
- University of Glasgow funding
Undergraduate Information Session
The University of Glasgow is pleased to invite all prospective undergraduate (Bachelors) students to online information sessions which will be dedicated to answering your questions about joining #TeamUofG.
The team will give a presentation covering the undergraduate application process, entry requirements and student life. There will be time at the end of the presentation for you to ask questions.
Study Abroad and Exchange opportunities at Glasgow
We welcome over 1500 students every year via the long-established Study Abroad and exchange programmes
If you want to come to Glasgow for a year abroad and your country does not have an existing agreement please look at our incoming Study Abroad Programme options
We would be happy to welcome you to our historic main campus in the heart of Glasgow, where we host open days and campus tours for you to experience our University in person. For more information, go to: http://www.gla.ac.uk/about/visit/.
International Summer School
INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL 2020 - CANCELLED
With the impact globally from the ongoing spread of COVID-19, to protect the health and safety of staff and students we have taken the decision to cancel the 2020 International Summer School.
We fully intend to offer a variety of International Summer School programmes in summer 2021. Our summer 2021 programmes will be advertised from September 2020 so please keep an eye open for further information.
Our International Summer School is an excellent introduction to studying at a world renowned university.
Summer study allows you to:
- Explore a particular topic in more depth
- Experience teaching from world-class academic staff
- Supplement your studies and gain international experience and credits at a world-class university