The University of Glasgow’s links with Georgia are young, but include excellent academic links with Ilia State University through our Centre for Russian, Central & Eastern European Studies and the College of Medical, Veterinary & Life Sciences.
Scots enjoy a good song and dance, like Georgians, and we hope can rival Georgian hospitality!
Undergraduate entry requirements
The University will consider applicants with good grades at Atestat and one of the following qualifications:
Georgian Higher Education
One year of study at a recognised Georgian Higher Education Institute on a relevant degree programme with a minimum GPA of 3/4 or 4/5
A-levels and International Baccalaureate Diploma
See the Undergraduate degree programmes for specfic A-levels and International Baccalaureate Diploma entry requirements.
Students applying with American qualifications (SAT/ACT/AP) should refer to the USA country page
Glasgow International College
A pass on a recognised foundation programme. Our partner, Glasgow International College offers preparation courses to international students who wish to study with us but do not meet our academic entry requirements.
For information about admission to Dentistry, Medicine, Veterinary Medicine or Nursing
- Dentistry: email@example.com
- Medicine: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Veterinary Medicine: email@example.com
- Nursing: firstname.lastname@example.org
View our Undergraduate degree programmes
Postgraduate taught entry requirements
We welcome applications from students with Bakalavrs with a minimum GPA of 3.4/4 or 4.2/5 or 3.7/4.33.
View our Postgraduate taught degree programmes to find out more about our postgraduate taught entry requirements
- University of Glasgow funding
Prospective Student Information Sessions
The University of Glasgow is pleased to invite all prospective students to online information sessions which will be dedicated to answering your questions about joining #TeamUofG.
The team will give a presentation covering the application process, entry requirements and student life. There will be time at the end of the presentation for you to ask questions.
Click the relevant link below to book your place.
Study Abroad and Exchange opportunities at Glasgow
We welcome over 1500 students every year via the long-established Study Abroad and exchange programmes
If you want to come to Glasgow for a year abroad and your country does not have an existing agreement please look at our incoming Study Abroad Programme options
Students who choose to be counselled by an agency should expect the following standards of service:
- Representatives will support students throughout the application process, providing advice and assistance in the preparation/submission of documents. It is, however, the applicant who must remain ultimately responsible for their account and the management of communications.
- Representatives will have full access to student data contained within the application form and may manage a student application by discussing all aspects of the application with the University of Glasgow.
- Representatives should be honest and accurate in communicating information about the University to the student and vice versa. At no time should representatives disseminate false or misleading information to the student or to the University.
- Representatives will conduct themselves with fairness and integrity at all times and are subject to a rigorous selection and ongoing training process by the University of Glasgow.
- Representatives are paid by the University for their services and will not pass on charges to prospective students.
We would be happy to welcome you to our historic main campus in the heart of Glasgow, where we host open days and campus tours for you to experience our University in person. For more information, go to: http://www.gla.ac.uk/about/visit/.
International Summer School
INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL
Applications for the 2022 summer school are now closed.
Our International Summer School is an excellent introduction to studying at a world renowned university.
Summer study allows you to:
- Explore a particular topic in more depth
- Experience teaching from world-class academic staff
- Supplement your studies and gain international experience and credits at a world-class university