The University of Glasgow is pleased to receive a small number of Armenian students every year into Social Sciences, and has links with the Russian-Armenian Slavonic University.
Like Armenia, Scotland is rich in culture with our own traditional costumes, dances and interesting food. But in case you need a taste of home while you are here, Glasgow also has a restaurant serving Armenian food.
Students from Armenia must undertake one of the following options to be eligible for entry to the University of Glasgow:
- A-Levels or IBDP. For information on specific grade requirements please refer to the webpage for the programme you want to study. Students studying the American curriculum should go to the USA page.
- One year of study at a recognised Armenian Higher Education Institute on a relevant degree programme with a minimum GPA of 3/4 or 4/5
- A pass on a recognised foundation programme. Glasgow International College offers a number of foundation programmes which lead into the second year of studies at the University of Glasgow. For more information visit the GIC website.
We welcome applications from students with Bakalavri or a Specialist Diploma with a minimum GPA of 3.4/4 or 4.2/5.
Undergraduate Information Session
The University of Glasgow is pleased to invite all prospective undergraduate (Bachelors) students to online information sessions which will be dedicated to answering your questions about joining #TeamUofG.
The team will give a presentation covering the undergraduate application process, entry requirements and student life. There will be time at the end of the presentation for you to ask questions.
- University of Glasgow funding
The University of Glasgow is an established partner of the Russian Armenian (Slavonic) University (RAU). Cooperation between the two institutions allows students on master programmes in Accounting & Finance at RAU to join Glasgow in the January semester, and receive a Glasgow master degree after two semesters of study, and a double degree with RAU.
Study Abroad and Exchange opportunities at Glasgow
We welcome over 1500 students every year via the long-established Study Abroad and exchange programmes
If you want to come to Glasgow for a year abroad and your country does not have an existing agreement please look at our incoming Study Abroad Programme options
We would be happy to welcome you to our historic main campus in the heart of Glasgow, where we host open days and campus tours for you to experience our University in person. For more information, go to: http://www.gla.ac.uk/about/visit/.
General enquiries - email@example.com
International Recruitment Team
Joey Kirk, International Recruitment Manager (based in Glasgow)
+44 (0)141 330 3914
Mark Stansfield, Senior International Officer (based in Glasgow)
+44 (0)141 330 5525
Jennifer Wylie, International Recruitment Coordinator (based in Glasgow)
+44 (0)141 330 3241
International Summer School
INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL 2020 - CANCELLED
With the impact globally from the ongoing spread of COVID-19, to protect the health and safety of staff and students we have taken the decision to cancel the 2020 International Summer School.
We fully intend to offer a variety of International Summer School programmes in summer 2021. Our summer 2021 programmes will be advertised from September 2020 so please keep an eye open for further information.
Our International Summer School is an excellent introduction to studying at a world renowned university.
Summer study allows you to:
- Explore a particular topic in more depth
- Experience teaching from world-class academic staff
- Supplement your studies and gain international experience and credits at a world-class university