A shared passion for food, beautiful coastlines, inventiveness and biscuits shouldn’t be the only thing that attracts you to study at the University of Glasgow. A small but most welcome group of c.10 Croatians make the journey to us every year, enjoying all that a world top 100 university can offer, together with one of the best student experiences available. Alumni are currently active in research and education, amongst others.
Enjoy your time here before joining our alumni, starting with our first known Croatian, Thomas Carmichael Rolland, who graduated in Science & Engineering in 1911, playing an active role in your chose profession anywhere in the world. Intrigued? Find our more via our Ex-Yu and Central and Eastern European societies.
We welcome students from over 140 countries, equating your local qualification(s) to an equivalent of our entry requirements. If you still have queries after reviewing, please refer to 'Contact Us' below.
- European requirements: Arts, Science, Engineering, Accountancy, Social Sciences
- European Requirements: Education Degree Programmes (M.Educ, BTEchEd and MA RPE)
- European requirements: Psychology BSc, MA (Arts), MA (Social Sciences)
- For information about admission to Dentistry: email@example.com
- For information about admission to Law: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For information about admission to Medicine: email@example.com
- For information about admission to Veterinary Medicine: firstname.lastname@example.org
A minimum of 34 points is required to be considered for an offer. Actual offers will specify subjects and grades to be attained at Higher Level.
We will consider applications to Masters degrees from graduates holding a Bachelors Degree with 4 overall ('Vrlo Dobar' or 'Very Good').
- University of Glasgow funding
Undergraduate Information Session
The University of Glasgow is pleased to invite all prospective undergraduate (Bachelors) students to online information sessions which will be dedicated to answering your questions about joining #TeamUofG.
The team will give a presentation covering the undergraduate application process, entry requirements and student life. There will be time at the end of the presentation for you to ask questions.
Study Abroad and Exchange opportunities at Glasgow
We welcome over 1500 students every year via the long-established Study Abroad and exchange programmes
If you want to come to Glasgow for a year abroad and your country does not have an existing agreement please look at our incoming Study Abroad Programme options
We would be happy to welcome you to our historic main campus in the heart of Glasgow, where we host open days and campus tours for you to experience our University in person. For more information, go to: http://www.gla.ac.uk/about/visit/.
For undergraduate enquiries from European Union (EU) students regarding:
Study Abroad: email@example.com
Accountancy, Arts, Engineering, Sciences, Social Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
Veterinary Medicine: email@example.com
Primary Education, Technological Education, Religious & Philosophical Education: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all postgraduate enquiries from European Union (EU) students, please email:
International Summer School
INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL 2021
Our International Summer School is an excellent introduction to studying at a world renowned university. Applications for the 2021 summer school will open on 20 January 2021.
Summer study allows you to:
- Explore a particular topic in more depth
- Experience teaching from world-class academic staff
- Supplement your studies and gain international experience and credits at a world-class university