10-20 Luxembourgers make the journey to the University of Glasgow every year, enjoying our culture, music and art, as well as a world leading education and one of the best student experiences around. They go on to become successful members of the financial, management and legal professions, amongst others.
You will be able to put your renowned languages skills to good use amongst the 140+ nationalities on our international campus, enjoying all that Scotland and the University of Glasgow has to offer. What else would you expect from the country that has more world-class universities per head of population than anywhere else? Come join us.
Undergraduate entry requirements
Diplome de Fin d'Etudes Secondaires
The normal minimum requirement is an overall average of 43 and 43 in required subjects. Certain degree programmes require a higher standard.
A-levels and International Baccalaureate Diploma
See the Undergraduate degree programmes for specfic A-levels and International Baccalaureate Diploma entry requirements.
Students applying with American qualifications (SAT/ACT/AP) should refer to the USA country page
The normal minimum entry requirement is 77% overall with at least 7.5 in three subjects including required subjects. Certain degree programmes require a higher standard.
For information about admission to Dentistry, Medicine, Veterinary Medicine or Nursing
- Dentistry: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Medicine: email@example.com
- Veterinary Medicine: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nursing: email@example.com
View our Undergraduate degree programmes
Postgraduate taught entry requirements
Holders of a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised Luxembourg university will be considered with the following grade equivalencies:
- 2:1 - 12/20
- 2:2 - 11/20
View our Postgraduate taught degree programmes to find out more about our postgraduate taught entry requirements
The University is dedicated to supporting our European students. From the 2021/22 academic year we will be offering highly qualified students from across the EU new scholarship opportunities.
- For undergraduate students we will be offering Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships
- For postgraduate students we are offering International Leadership Scholarships
- University of Glasgow funding
- University of Glasgow funding
- Adam Smith Scholarship (International)
- Centre for Cultural Policy Research Postgraduate Award
- Master’s scholarships in Digital Health and Care
- School of Computing Science: International Excellence Awards
- School of Geographical and Earth Sciences: PGT Excellence Awards
- Scotland's Saltire Scholarships - EU & EEA Students (January 2022 Entry)
- University of Glasgow International Leadership Scholarship
Prospective Student Information Sessions
The University of Glasgow is pleased to invite all prospective students to online information sessions which will be dedicated to answering your questions about joining #TeamUofG.
The team will give a presentation covering the application process, entry requirements and student life. There will be time at the end of the presentation for you to ask questions.
Click the relevant link below to book your place.
Study Abroad and Exchange opportunities at Glasgow
We welcome over 1500 students every year via the long-established Study Abroad and exchange programmes
If you want to come to Glasgow for a year abroad and your country does not have an existing agreement please look at our incoming Study Abroad Programme options
We would be happy to welcome you to our historic main campus in the heart of Glasgow, where we host open days and campus tours for you to experience our University in person. For more information, go to: http://www.gla.ac.uk/about/visit/.
To contact staff in our Glasgow office, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
International Summer School
INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL 2022
Our International Summer School is an excellent introduction to studying at a world renowned university. Applications for the 2022 summer school will open 20 January 2022 (applications close on 20 April 2022).
Summer study allows you to:
- Explore a particular topic in more depth
- Experience teaching from world-class academic staff
- Supplement your studies and gain international experience and credits at a world-class university