New Student Checklist
Whether you're joining us from outside the UK or domestically our New Student Checklists have you covered so that you don't forget anything.
Information for new students
Joining us from outside of the UK?
Settle into UofG life:
Register and enrol
Look out for an email giving you access to your student account:
Get ready for life at UofG
Prepare for your arrival and make the most of your first year as a UofG student.
- Important dates and contact details
- Information for new students living at home
- Cost of living support guide
Sign up to our Online Welcome and Induction platform Glasgow Essentials and learn about what day-to-day student life at the University is like, and what to expect from studying with us.
Download University apps
View and download a range of University apps to stay up to date with your timetable, coursework, fitness, and more!
Find the nearest NHS services, how to register for NHS care and information for students who are travelling from outside Scotland.
- Study Abroad registration & enrolment
- International Student Orientation & Welcome
- International Student Support and Visas
- Counselling & Psychological Services
- Local Student Orientation
- Campus Cards
- Student Services Enquiry Team (SSET)
- Got a question? Ask a UofG Student
- Student Services A - Z
* Access with GUID/University email and password. The University will issue these details to you with the Access Your Student Account email.