Your non-academic experience
What happens inside the lecture theatre, lab, or seminar room is just part of your student experience. What happens around all of that - your co-curricular experience - can be just as important.
Our aim is to improve it and make it better, providing you with a more supportive, rewarding, and enriching range of opportunities that provide the experience, skills, and knowledge you need, helping you to make the most of your time at UofG and beyond.
Find out more about our current initiatives, comment, get involved, and suggest new projects.
We want you to:
- benefit from help and support along the way to achieving the degree you want
- make the most of opportunities that enrich your life as a student, helping you to thrive as an individual
- feel like part of the UofG community with a deep connection to our people and places
- access information, advice, and guidance that supports your next steps
- feel positive about your time at UofG, regardless of what, where, and how you studied
Latest News - EcoHub
We're trialling a new hub for sustainability and cost of living support on the Gilmorehill campus from Summer '24.
Re-purposing an old cafe space in the Boyd Orr Building, EcoHub will be home for GU Environmental & Sustainability Team (GUEST) activities, including a swap shop for clothes and home essentials, a tool library, bike repairs, and a "Climate Cafe", featuring distribution of remaining food from hospitality outlets across campus.
Please let us know what services will be most important to you
Have Your Say
We would love to hear what you think about what we're currently working on, what's important to you, and any ideas you may have for future projects.
To deliver the best experience we can, we are working on a range of initiatives to enhance four key areas of your co-curricular experience.
Explore each one to find out what we are doing in the years up to 2026/27.