Academic Policy & Governance (APG) is a new unit formed from the former Senate and Academic Collaboration Offices. (See APG Welcome page for further information.)
- Dates for Academic Session 2022-23 [pdf]
- Dates for Academic Session 2023-24 (Provisional)
- Dates for Academic Session 2024-25 (Provisional)
For some postgraduate taught programmes the academic year will start in January 2023.
For some postgraduate taught programmes in session 2021-22 the academic year will start in January 2022.
Note: Students should be aware that some Colleges operate to a slightly different timetable and should confirm the dates shown here with their School or Adviser of Studies before making travel arrangements at the beginning or end of the session.
Session Dates for Other Programmes
- Academic Session 2022-23 - BDS [pdf]
- Academic Session 2022-23 - BN (and provisional for 2023-24) [pdf]
- Academic Session 2022-23 - BVMS [pdf]
- Academic Session 2022-23 - MBChB [pdf]
- Academic Session 2022-23 - BTechEd, MEduc with Teaching Qualification (Primary), BA Childhood Practice, and PgDip in Education (Primary and Secondary) [pdf]
- Academic Session 2022-23 - Software Engineering Graduate Apprenticeship [pdf]
Visiting Students: Please be aware that your start dates may differ from those shown here. Please refer to the Study Abroad website for the dates relating to your specific study programme at the University of Glasgow.
Other key dates:
Please note that all graduation and examination enquiries should be directed to Registry, and not to Senate Office, who do not hold graduation and examination details.