MESSAGE RE. ADHD MEDICATION
We are aware that there is currently a supply issue affecting the availability of some ADHD medications. The NHS anticipates that this will be resolved between October and December, but we recognise it may be affecting some of you.
Remember we are here to help and are happy to discuss any support you may need. Contact us using the details below if you have already registered, or complete a study support request, and we will arrange for you to speak with a member of the advisory team.
If you require information or advice about extensions or Good Cause, your local Student Support Officer will also be able to assist.
- Disabled staff
- Financial assistance for disabled students
- Counselling & Psychological Services
- Access on campus
- Arranging support
- Assistive technology
- Exam arrangements
- Referrals to other services
- Technical support for University online systems
- Temporary injuries/ conditions
- Check Mycampus Disability Provisions
- Neurodiversity Resource Hub