- School of Chemistry
- School of Computing Science
- James Watt School of Engineering
- School of Geographical & Earth Sciences
- School of Mathematics & Statistics
- School of Physics & Astronomy
- School of Psychology
- Scottish Universities Environmental Research Centre (SUERC)
10 OctA University of Glasgow researcher has successfully extracted oxygen from moonrock – an exciting discovery which will help astronauts breathe on future human missions to the moon.
14 AugEach awardee receiving five years’ worth of funding and mentorship to advance their research careers
04 JulA University of Glasgow researcher who has made distinguished contributions to applied physics has been picked to receive a major award.