We are open for academic recruitment in a range of exciting positions at Lecturer, Senior Lecturer/Reader (equivalent to Assistant and Associate Professor) and full Professor. Find out more at World Changers Together.
- 1st in Scotland - Complete University Guide (Aeronautical & Aerospace Engineering)
- 1st in Scotland - Complete University Guide (Civil Engineering)
- 2nd in Scotland - Complete University Guide (Electronics & Electrical Engineering)
- 1st in Scotland for engineering research excellence [REF 2021]
- Top 5 in UK for engineering research output [REF 2021]
The James Watt School of Engineering has developed partnerships with highly respected international partners.
The James Watt School of Engineering has an integrated research structure of sufficient scale to enable major engineering challenges to be tackled effectively.
It has world class and unique facilities, internationally established research leaders, a strong Postgraduate Research population and a culture of innovation and enterprise.
In the REF 2021 exercise, 96% of our research was judged 'world-leading' or 'internationally excellent'.
Centres for Doctoral Training
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org