Upgrade to Office 2016 on SSD
If your Standard Staff Desktop machine is running an earlier version of Office than 2016, here's how to upgrade it.
The upgrade could take up to an hour.
Please do not leave your workstation during the upgrade as you will need to login when your PC restarts to complete the install.
- Close down all programmes on your SSD machine
- Go to the Software Centre icon on your desktop
- Select “Microsoft Office 2016 32 bit full install”
- The installation process will start and will remove any previous version of Office
- After uninstall has completed, you will be prompted to restart your workstation
- Login to your workstation, and it will install Office 2016