OneDrive for Business
OneDrive for Business is your cloud-based file store, where you can save and access to 1TB+ of personal and work files from anywhere, and share them with anyone.
- On any device: log in to Office 365 using your University email address and GUID password, and choose the OneDrive tile.
- On staff PCs and in computer clusters: open any Office application (Word, Excel, etc) > File > Save > 'OneDrive – University of Glasgow [your email address]'
Please note: The sync client is not currently supported on University managed computers, so the above are the only ways to access your University OneDrive.
- Documents you upload from your local computer to OneDrive will then be available to you from any computer, tablet or phone.
- Files you create in Office Online are automatically backed up in your OneDrive.
- Collaboration is simple: you can share and co-author documents with friends and colleagues inside and outside the University (latter may require Microsoft login).
- You can easily recover deleted documents or roll back to previous versions.
OneDrive for Business is approved for storing all types of University data. Data in the University of Glasgow’s OneDrive is stored in the UK.