OneDrive for Business
OneDrive for Business is your cloud-based file store, where you can save and access to 1TB+ of personal and work files from anywhere, and share them with anyone.
- On any device: log in to Office 365 using your University email address and password, and choose the OneDrive tile.
Do not use the OneDrive Sync client to sync UofG files to shared devices.
Please also consider your device's capacity and only sync files you need
- Documents you upload from your local computer to OneDrive will then be available to you from any computer, tablet or phone.
- Files you create in Office Online are automatically backed up in your OneDrive.
- Collaboration is simple: you can share and co-author documents with friends and colleagues inside and outside the University (latter may require Microsoft login).
- You can easily recover deleted documents or roll back to previous versions.
OneDrive for Business is approved for storing all types of University data. Data in the University of Glasgow’s OneDrive is stored in the UK.