Office 365 is built for teamwork, making it easier to share documents and work together.
Your University Office 365 account gives you access to:
- Exchange Online (all students; staff are currently being upgraded): email, calendar, people and tasks
- OneDrive for Business: 1TB of cloud storage and the ability to share files with anyone you wish
- Office Online: create and edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents - and more - using only your browser
- Office apps on your devices: activate up to 5 copies of the Office suite for your PC/Mac and 5 copies of each app for your mobile devices, free of charge
- Skype for Business: video conference from your desk or mobile; share your desktop; use instant messaging and more.
- Yammer: a social networking tool for students and staff to create networks and communities
- World-class data security: Office 365 meets all our requirements for data security, regulatory and legal compliance. Find out more about data security: Office 365 Trust Center