What's included in Office 365?
Office 365 is built for teamwork, making it easier to share documents and work together.
Your University Office 365 account gives you access to:
- Exchange Online: email, calendar, people and tasks
- OneDrive for Business: 1TB of cloud storage and the ability to share files with anyone you wish
- Office Online: create and edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents - and more - using only your browser
- Office apps on your devices: activate up to 5 copies of the Office suite for your PC/Mac and 5 copies of each app for your mobile devices, free of charge
- Microsoft Teams: a unified communication and collaboration platform that combines persistent workplace chat, video meetings, file storage (including collaboration on files), and application integration. The service integrates with Office 365 and features extensions that can integrate with non-Microsoft products.
- Yammer: a social networking tool for students and staff to create networks and communities
- World-class data security: Office 365 meets all our requirements for data security, regulatory and legal compliance. Find out more about data security: Office 365 Trust Center