- UofG systems, Microsoft, graphics, programming...
- Online awareness course - Improve your skills to keep your data safe and avoid the various cyber threats we all now face
- LinkedIn Learning has over 12,000 courses, broken down into three key areas: Technology, Business and Creative.
- Free access to Glasgow’s live MOOC portfolio as well as a large range of MOOCs from other institutions. Sign up with your UofG account.
Coursera Partner Consortium
Learning and teaching
Academic development for staff
- Course design, best practice, recognition and development
Academic development for students
- Writing, study, blended learning, and exams
- Active learning, scholarship of teaching and learning, skills development, curriculum and assessment
Working from home
- Moodle training module on working from home - a series of interactive lessons including advice on how to create a safe workspace, manage time effectively and work securely
Equality and diversity training
Health and safety training
- University's web Content Management System (training is campus/VPN access only)
Researcher training and development
- A suite of programmes for PGRs, Research Staff and Supervisors, led by the Researcher Development Team
- MVLS Postgraduate training opportunities
Data Management training for researchers