The University of Glasgow is providing Overleaf Professional accounts for all students and staff who would like to use a collaborative, online LaTeX authoring tool for their projects.
Overleaf Professional accounts provide real-time track changes, unlimited collaborators, and full document history.
Overleaf is designed to make the process of writing, editing and producing your research papers and project reports much quicker for both you and your collaborators.
If you already have a personal account with a different login, you can link that account to your Glasgow single sign on in order to benefit from your free Overleaf Professional account.
Add a template to the Glasgow Overleaf
- Online collaboration in LaTeX or RichText within one editing platform - easily switch between either mode.
- Real-time collaboration in your browser for sharing and editing projects with authorized users. You can remove collaborators at any time.
- Real-time track changes and visible collaborator cursors
- Real-time preview of projects to view the PDF version of your document while editing and writing - type on the left and see your typeset document on the right.
- Full history view of your projects – see all changes made for the entire life of the project, with the ability to revert to any past change.
- Integrated, streamlined publishing - allows you to publish immediately and directly to the journal of your choice with an integrated submission system to dozens of publishing partners.
- Improved Teaching Tools available on Overleaf v2
- Unlimited number of invited collaborators per project (& link sharing) with advanced access control for protected projects
- Two-way sync with GitHub
- Reference manager sync and advanced reference search
- Priority support
- Instructional articles and resources
- Free webinars with varying levels and topics (live options and pre-recorded on-demand sessions):