UOFG HELPDESK AND MYCAMPUS GUIDES
The UofG Helpdesk is where students can search for answers using the knowledge base, or submit requests for help or services.
MyCampus can be used to manage your student record and university finances, or to produce your own certifying letters and transcripts. Learn how to get more out of the UofG Helpdesk and MyCampus with our guides.
Please note: Following an update to the MyCampus Student Homepage on Saturday 1st of April we are in the process of updating all of our mycampus guides. Updated versions using the new student homepage layout are indicated by (*Updated*).
If you have been ill or have had other adverse circumstances which you believe have affected your assessment or examination, good cause is the process for asking the University to take this into account.
If you submit a good cause claim, the University may be able to make appropriate allowances for assessments or examinations, such as:
- waiving a late penalty
- granting an extension, or
- allowing a resit
Please refer to the information published by Academic Policy and Governance for the latest updates to the good cause process.
Their website includes a helpful guide explaining how you can submit, view or retract a good cause claim. It also includes a detailed list of Good Cause FAQ's
Your advisor of studies may be able to provide additional advice.
- How to Contact Your Advisor of Studies (*Updated*)
Self Service Documents (Letters, Transcripts)
Troubleshooting Self Service Issues
Our self service documents open in a new window or tab. If you are trying to generate your own documents and nothing happens, you may need to disable your pop-up blocker or allow pop-ups for University of Glasgow pages.
If you have disabled your pop-up blocker and you are still having issues generating your document you may need to clear your browser cache.
- How to Add SAAS and SLC Reference Numbers
- How to Add Your Bank Account Details
- How to Make a Payment on MyCampus
- How to Print an Invoice
- How to Print Payment Receipts
- How to Purchase Items
- How to Request a Replacement Campus Card
- How to Set Up a Direct Debit
- How to Set Up a Manual Payment Plan
- How to Upload Your Sponsorship Details
Your Student Record
- How to Add or Update Contact Details
- How to Change Advisor Consent
- How to Change Your Preferred Name
- How to Report an Absence
- How to withdraw from your studies
For more general information on how to manage your student record please visit our Personal Information Updates webpage.