MyCampus "how to" guides
Did you know you can print certifying letters and bank letters from MyCampus? You can do much more!
We have put together a few guides to help you make the most of MyCampus. Find out how to:
Good Cause is the term Schools and College offices use to refer to University regulations for making appropriate allowance for unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances which have affected your assessments.
Please refer to the information published by the Senate Office for latest updates to the Good Cause Process and Regulations in light of COVID-19.
Update your student record
Manage your finances
- How to Add SAAS and SLC Reference Numbers
- How to Add Your Bank Account Details
- How to make a Payment on MyCampus
- How to setup a Direct Debit instalment plan in MyCampus
- How To Set Up A Manual Payment Plan On Campus
- How to Print Payment Receipts
- How to Print an Invoice
- How to Purchase Items