Publication of copies
Copies are initially supplied on the understanding that they are for private study and research. Nevertheless researchers may be allowed to publish on the following conditions:
- They must obtain the permission of the University Archivist in advance of publication.
- They must make due acknowledgement in the published work to the University of Glasgow.
- Any reproduction fee requested must be paid on or before publication
- Material subject to Copyright may not be published without the additional permission of the Copyright holder. Copyright in published work subsists until 70 years after the death of the author (for works published in the author's lifetime) or for 70 years after publication (for works published posthumously). Copyright in unpublished works subsists until 70 years after the death of the author. Further information on copyright can be found on the CREATe centre's website.
- To apply for permission, please complete our webform.
- Requests are considered in the context of the Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations - please read our Statement of Public Task for more information about these.
- For an indication as to whether or not a fee will apply, see our fee schedule.
- You will receive an email response within 20 working days.