Our enquiry services
We are accepting enquiries from researchers and we will do our best to answer these within 20 working days. If your enquiry requires detailed on-site research we may not be able to answer your enquiry fully; we will contact you to advise what we can provide.
We thank you for your patience and understanding at this time.
We are happy to answer simple enquiries about the collections we hold, or about the history of the University. This may include:
- Providing more detailed finding aids for our collections.
- Advising on the suitability of our holdings for your research.
- Directing you to other repositories suitable for your research.
- Searching our publications and databases.
- Providing limited facts and figures.
Please note that we are unable to provide valuations of your books or collections.
Please use our enquiry forms to send us your enquiry.
There is no charge for this service but if you wish to make a donation, you can use our secure online donation form. All gifts and donations, which go towards the cost of preserving the collections for future generations, are welcome.
If you choose to make a donation through our form, please follow these instructions:
'Donation Information' section:
- in the 'Designation' drop-down list, please select 'Other', and
- type 'Library Fund - Archives & Special Collections'.