- Enquire about our collections
- Make an appointment to use the Virtual Reading Room (University of Glasgow staff & students only)
- Make an appointment to use the Reading Room (University of Glasgow staff & students only)
- Specialist appointment request
- Make an enquiry about your ancestor who attended University of Glasgow
Please use our online enquiry form in the first instance, completing the required fields to ensure a reply.
If the form is unavailable, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide as much information regarding your enquiry as is possible, as well as comprehensive contact details (name, postal address and e-mail address).
Please note that we have limited staff on-site for limited periods across the week. We encourage you to contact us via our enquiry form or via email at email@example.com .
If you need to contact us by phone, you can leave a message on the following number:
Phone: +44 (0) 141 330 5515
Please address all enquiries to:
Archives & Special Collections, University of Glasgow, Library, Hillhead Street, Glasgow, G12 8QE.