ASC - Covid-19 Heath & Safety
In line with the University's approach to the return of staff, students, and services to its campuses, we have measures in place across our locations to reduce the risk of Covid-19 transmission. These include:
- Enhanced cleaning schedules.
- 72 hour quarantining of collection items after use.
- Clear signage to promote physical distancing, encourage good hand hygiene, and highlight one-way routes through buildings (where appropriate).
- Revised regulations for for users of ASC reading rooms.
- Hand sanitiser stations available for staff and readers.
In line with University guidance, all users and ASC staff are asked to wear a face covering when standing in and moving through ASC spaces, and when within 2 metres of others (ASC staff will respect exemptions for those unable to use face coverings).
For more information, please see the University's Coronavirus: Information for staff & students.